It’s time for SNF Enduro 2014!
1) Enduro for Cars and Moto
– Cars 35 minutes, 2 drivers, compulsory driver change
– Moto 20 minutes, single rider, standing start
2) Venue for Round 3, Enduro: North Circuit
– Please refer to layout plan at bottom of page
– Traffic flow is strictly One-Way
– Pits space is available for rent at RM 100.00 per spot
– 1 pit will fit 5 cars. To rent a whole pit to yourself is RM 500.00
– Those not taking pits can set up tentage at the Tent Village area. As usual, lighting and some power points will be provided
3) 2-driver event with driver change
– The Guest Driver must be non 2014 SNF Championship contender from the same category. That means for example, a first driver from Honda 1800 category can be Guest driver for Race Car Class 1.
– It is compulsory for both Drivers to drive in the Enduro format
– There will be a Driver Change window from minute 12 till minute 23. Driver change is compulsory. Tyre change and refuelling is not permitted.
– An indication light will be shown at the Start/Finish pitwall for when the Pit Window is open.
– Pitlane speed limit is 30km/h
– Compulsory pitstop time is 3-minutes. This will be timed from the moment the car enters the PitLane Entry, to the moment the car leaves the PitLane Exit. A 5-seconds time penalty will be imposed for every 1-second that the car is below the 3-minutes compulsory time, with a maximum of 20-seconds upon which the offending car/team will be disqualified. This will be timed electronically.
– Before entering the car, the second driver is required to sign a Driver Change Chit at one of the Check-In booths. This Chit is to be handed over to the first driver, who will sign and return the Chit to the Check-In booth. There will be four (4) Check-In booths within the Driver Change area
– Driver Change is only permitted at the designated Driver Change area. Repairs are not permitted to be conducted at the Driver Change area. Simple overall checking and fluid top-ups only permitted.
4) Repairs to a vehicle during the race
– Repairs are only permitted at the designated Repair Bay, and are limited to the following activities:
o Checking for vehicle and/or engine damage
o Replace punctured/damaged tyre
o Replace or repair minor electrical problems; example headlamp bulbs, fuse, spark plug
o Replace or repair minor mechanical problems; example adjustment of fender or bumper, top-up engine oil
– If a vehicle has serious problem that requires more than 3-minutes of attention, it will be asked to continue in the race (if possible) or will be required to retire (obvious serious damage)
5) Enduro and SNF Racing 2014 Championship
– Enduro is NOT COMPULSORY for the SNF Racing 2014 Championship
– ASR has been released that announces that participation in minimum 4 rounds required to qualify for Championship
– For Enduro round only, championship points awarded will be multiplied by 1.5
6) Event Program
14:00 – 17:00 Registration & Log in
14:00 – 18:30 Scrutineering
18:00 Competitor’s Briefing (Compulsory)
19:00 Stewards check the circuit
19:30 Practice & Qualifying 20min – SNF Moto
19:55 Practice & Qualifying 20min
– Special Kei, Super1500, Proton 1800
20:20 Practice & Qualifying 20min
– Honda 1800, Street Tuned, Race Cars
20:50 MOTO ENDURO (20min)
21:30 ENDURO 1 (35min) – Special Kei, Super 1500 NA, Proton 1800 NA
22:15 Clubs Parade
22:35 ENDURO 2 (35min) – Street Tuned, Honda 1800 NA
23:15 Clubs Parade
23:30 ENDURO 3 (35min) – Race Cars
0000 Prize Giving