This will be the last of the daylight rounds at the Sepang F1 Circuit for 2012, so be sure to take advantage to set your best daytime lap for once and for all!
After this our circus heads to Pasir Gudang in October, and then back to the Finale at Sepang on the night of 1st December.
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT REGISTRATION IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!!
Location: Sepang F1 Circuit
Date : Sunday 26th August 2012
Time : 1pm – 5pm
Price : RM 500/SGD 230 entry by Wednesday 22/6, RM 600 for late entries
- Includes the RM 100/SGD 50 transponders deposit.
Confirmation/Registration by payment on first come first serve basis.
1030: Registration and log-in at Media Centre
1200: Driver’s Briefing (Compulsory)
1300: Practice Run
1400: Session 1
1430: Session 2
1500: Session 3
1530: Session 4
1600: Session 5
1630: Session 6
1700: Prize Giving Ceremony
HOW IT WORKS:
Everyone gets to run in the 1-hour practice session.
Each category will then be given 2 x 25 minute runs, in alternate sessions e.g. Session 1 and Session 4, or Session 2 and Session 5, or Session 3 and Session 6.
Recommended strategy: Don’t go out as soon as the session light turns green. Give it about 5-6 minutes, then head out and do 2 flying laps, and make them good ones!
Categories are divided by tyre-classification. Clubsprint is for Street Tyres, Pro is for Semi-Slick tyres:
– ClubSprint for street cars on street tyres, up to 2.5L capacity. Sub-categories for VTEC/Turbo, NA, and Proton Campro.
– Pro Spec for street cars on semi-slick tyres (as per THIS LIST), in accordance to World Time Attack Rules. Sub-categories for 4WD, RWD, FF-NA, and FF-FI
– Open 2WD and Open 4WD are for pure competition-prepared vehicles on semi-slicks, SFI racing safety gear required
– Supercars category is for… Supercars! This has been defined HERE
FOR REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT:
Singapore: get in touch with Henry Tang +65-81982081 / email@example.com
Malaysia: kindly contact Faisal Asri +6016 262 4299 / firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Adian Yein Khalid +6012-6881200 / email@example.com
Registration Agents (Malaysia): N1 Racing, Sunway
OR Motorsports Playground, Sunway
OR DragStar, Aman Suria
Last date for Federal Motorsport Tyres order for MegaLAP Round 4 is 15 August 2012 (Before Hari Raya). The program now includes both the FZ201 and the 595 RSR tyres. For more information and list of sponsored-rate tyres and prices, check out the page here.